- Inaugurated in 2017, Apollo Specialty Hospitals, OMR is Asia’s leading healthcare services provider for more than 150 million patients across 140 countries.
- The NABH-accredited healthcare provider provides tertiary healthcare services to the residents of OMR and the surrounding area.
- The hospital focuses on various medical disciplines with special emphasis on Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Neurology, and Trauma.
Team and Specialities
- The hospital houses more than 80 dedicated medical professionals representing more than 30 specialties.
- Trained nurses and paramedical staff work as a strong team to provide extraordinary post-operative care to the patients.
- The hospital ensures in delivering the best possible healthcare services entitling as the best healthcare providers across the country.
- The hospital holds a capacity of 260 beds, four fully-equipped, ultra-clean OTs, and an advanced ICU unit.
- 24*7 ambulance services with wireless facilities managed and maintained by trained personnel.
- Well-equipped laboratories with the latest equipment and modalities for imaging and diagnostics.
5/639, Old Mahabalipuram Rd