New Delhi, India
- Apollo Spectra Hospital, New Delhi is the state-of-the-art specialty hospital committed to bring together world-class healthcare practices and medical services.
- With a capacity of 23 beds, it has advanced technologies and world-class infrastructure to deliver personalized care and hassle-free experience.
- Part of Apollo Group Hospitals, the hospital has 2 branches in Delhi – Kailash Colony and Karol Bagh, New Delhi.
Team and Specialities
- The hospital has 100 healthcare professionals, including 50 specialist consultants to create new standards in healthcare services.
- It offers services in the wide range of surgical specialties including Obstetrics & Gynecology, Bariatric Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Spine, General & Laparoscopic Surgery, Urology, Varicose Veins, to name a few.
Spanned in an area of 18700 sq. ft area, the hospital has 4 ultra modern modular OTs, in-house pharmacy, state-of-the-art rehabilitation unit and in-patients’ family waiting area.
66A/2, New Rohtak Road, Block 23 B, Block 2C, Karol Bagh
New Delhi 110005
- Distance: 15 KMs
- Time: 42 Minutes
- Distance: 4.3 KMs
- Time: 12 Minutes