New Delhi, India
- Counted amongst the topmost eye hospitals in India, it is spread across the country through 47 centers.
- A vast panel of nearly 145 doctors, who are highly skilled and experience in their fields work to provide all kinds of treatment with perfection.
- The hospital has also won the prestigious Frost & Sullivan award as the Eye care provider company of the year 2010 & 2014 and FICCI Healthcare Excellence award for operational excellence in 2012.
Team and Specialities
- The hospital was founded by Dr. Mahipal S Sachdev, who is a Padmashree awardee and an eminent ophthalmologist in India.
- It covers all kinds of eye specialties including cataract, glaucoma, LASIK surgery, refractive surgery, cornea services, oculoplasty, retina services and many more.
- This is the first hospital in India to offer SMILE technology.
- Also, it has the advanced technology and the specialists to treat Ocular Tumours without much probability of recurrence.
B – 5/24, Safdarjung Enclave,
New Delhi 110029
Indra Gandhi International Airport
- Distance: 10 km
- Time: 31 minutes
- Distance: 3 km
- Time: 12 minutes