New Delhi, India
- Brand Fortis was established in 1996.
- Offers health care facilities in over 55 facilities within India and abroad.
- Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital is an NABH accredited multi-specialty tertiary hospital.
- Specialises in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Dermatology, Diabetology, General Surgery, Infertility, Speech Therapy, Sports Medicine, Rheumatology, and several others.
- Centers of Excellence include Cardiac Science, Renal Science, Organs Transplant, Critical Care, Neuro Science.
Team and Specialities
- Cardiac team of the hospital has performed a heart retrieval and transplantation surgery in 100 minutes.
- The Cardiac team has also surpassed the European medical centers in performing a complex CABG surgery with very low morbidity and mortality rates.
- Built on a vast expanse of 3.5 acres, the hospital houses 200 beds.
- Has state-of-the-art 256 Slice Brilliance iCT Scanner.
- First of its kind, E – ICU, that allows clinicians to access patients 24X7 and is used across all Fortis Hospitals.
- Wide range of exclusive services are offered to the international patients.
- All rooms for international patients are wi-fi enabled.
- Customized diet plans are offered for international patients.
- Fortis Kiosk is available to International patients round the clock at the IGI airport.
- Cafeteria, Parking, Ambulance, Baby Sitting, Pharmacy, Valet Parking, Info Desk, Blood Bank, Money Changer, ATM and library are also available in the hospital.
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, Pocket 1, Sector B, Vasant Kunj
New Delhi 110070
- Distance: 17Kms
- Duration: 20Mins
- Taxi: Available on call
- Metro Station:
- Distance: 2kms
- Duration: 5mins
- Budget hotels, guest houses are available within close proximities of the hospital.
- 3 star to 5 star hotel chains are also available nearby.