New Delhi, India
- Established in 2011, IBS Hospital specializes in advanced neurosurgery, neurology, spine surgery and joint replacement surgeries.
- Accredited with NABH, Institute of Brain and Spine offers a wide range of non-surgical interventions, diagnostics and minimally invasive surgical treatments.
- The hospital provides comprehensive treatments for Parkinson’s disease, tremors, gastroparesis, spasticity, dystonia, bowel control and other unique treatments such as spinal cord stimulation, neuromodulation therapy, deep brain stimulation, sacral neuromodulation, peripheral nerve stimulation, high cervical stimulation, nerve stimulation, brachial plexus nerve stimulation, electrical cortical stimulation and drug pump insertion.
- Its rehabilitation department offers post-surgical and other treatments for a healthy and speedy recovery.
- It has collaborated with SPINE MED to provide Neuroscience facilities in TOSHKENT (Uzbekistan).
- The hospital receives more than 600 international patients per year.
Team and Specialities
- There is a team of experienced surgeons and a squad of qualified staff providing quality healthcare to the people.
- All the surgeons have years of experience to perform complex surgeries.
- It has world-class infrastructure and a dedicated team of specialists and qualified staff.
- The hospital has a separate department for international patients to help them throughout their medical journey.
73 Ring Road, Lajpat Nagar 3
New Delhi 110024
- Distance: 17 KMs
- Time: 40 Minutes
- Distance: 500 Meters
- Time: 6 Minutes (Walk)