New Delhi, India
About Apollo Hospital Indraprastha
Apollo Hospitals is the largest medical network in the South Asia – 64 hospitals in 9 countries. It has the best diagnostic laboratory in India and the biggest Transplantation Center after the USA. Clinics of Apollo accept over 1,000,000 patients from different countries annually. Reasonable prices, state-of-the-art equipment and well-developed infrastructure make Apollo popular worldwide.
Team and Specialties
- Experienced and renowned doctors in Cardiac Sciences (Cardiology & Cardio-thoracic Surgery) and Neurological Sciences (Neurology & Neuro-surgery).
- Cardiology team achieved a 99.6% success rate in cardiac bypass surgeries amongst which 91% were beating heart surgeries.
- Transplant team completed over 500 Liver transplants in Feb, 2011.
- Recently, Successful Bilateral Total Knee Arthroplasty in a single sitting was carried out on a 93-year old man at the Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Regular training programs, conferences and continuing medical education programs are undertaken to keep the staff abreast.
- With an area spread over 15 acres, the hospital houses 710 beds.
- It has the largest Sleep Lab in Asia and is one of the largest Dialysis Units in India.
- Maximum number of ICU Beds in a Private Hospital in India.
- 6 bed dedicated to the Bone Marrow Transplant Unit with stringent infection control practices.
- 64-Slice Scan with data acquisition that provides the highest temporal resolution.
- One of the few hospitals to be equipped with Da Vinci Robotics Surgery System.
- In South Asia, Spent-CT & Pet-CT had their first installation in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in India.
- Technologies like PET- MR, PET-CT, Brain Lab Navigation System, Portable CT Scanner, Novalis TX, Tilting MRI, Cobalt based HDR Brachytherapy, DSA Lab, Hyperbaric Chamber, Fibro scan, Endosonographic, 3 Tesla MRI, 128 Slice CT scanner are all installed in the hospital.
- The Cancer Institute is equipped with advanced Radiation Oncology Centre with Novalis TX, Climax and HDR-Brachytherapy.
- Wi-Fi is accessible across the campus.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, Delhi Mathura Road
New Delhi 110076
- Distance: 21 km
- Duration: 45 Minutes
- Taxi: On Call, available at your doorstep.
- Metro Station:
- Distance: 50 meters
- Duration: 1 minutes walk
- Multiple stay options around the hospital starting USD 20 per day
- Lot of options for shopping and food within 1Km of the hospital