- MGM Healthcare is a 400-bedded super specialty hospital in Chennai.
- The hospital has added many feathers to its cap:
- 102 heart transplants in a year (3rd highest in the world)
- 110 Pediatric Heart Transplants (Highest in Asia)
- India’s highest number of transplants i.e., more than 365 heart-lung transplant surgeries
- India’s highest number of VAD implantations – LVAD, RVAD and BIVAD.
- The expert team has performed more than 25000 cardiac surgeries.
- It is India’s first USGBC LEED Platinum certified green hospital.
- The hospital has 24*7 emergency care.
Team and Specialities
- The hospital has 30+ departments and 250+ doctors.
- It has a team of experts to handle every complex case and providing comprehensive treatment and care.
- Supported by a robust infrastructure and state-of-the-art technology, the hospital has 55 outpatient consultation rooms.
- Spanned in an area of 2.5 acres, it has 12 operation theatres.
- It has voice-assisted technologies for in-room care.
New No 72, Old No 54 Nelson Manickam Road, Aminjikarai
- Distance: 13 KMs
- Duration: 37 Minutes
- Distance: 2 KMs
- Duration: 7 Minutes