New Delhi, India
- Nova IVI Fertility operates in 28 centers across 8 countries in Europe, South America and Asia.
- Offers core procedures such as IUI, IVF, ICSI and Andrology.
- By May 2016, Nova had completed 10,000 IVF pregnancies.
- In 2015, Nova IVI Fertility was awarded as the Best Fertility Chain in India.
- The co-founders of Nova Medical Centers, Mr. Suresh Soni & Dr. Mahesh Reddy were honoured with ‘Healthcare Entrepreneur of the Year 2013’ at the prestigious Frost & Sullivan – 5th Annual India Healthcare Excellence Awards.
- In 2012, the hospital entered in a technical collaboration with IVI, Spain to bring advanced Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) in India.
Team and Specialities
- Nova IVI Center houses the country’s most experienced team of internationally acclaimed doctors and embryologists.
- Provided with advanced technologies such as Vitrification, Embryoscope, PGS and ERA.
- Winner of 7 consecutive awards from the American Society for Reproductive Medicine and Ares Sereno Research Award in 2002.
- It has also been awarded from the Society for Gynaecological Investigation and the Ares Serono Research Award.
- Follow-up email consultations are offered by the doctors for international patients.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure for infertility treatments.
- Infrastructure set-up under the supervision and training of IVI, Spain.
- Advanced technologies like vitrification for preserving embryos and eggs are available.
- Embryoscope and PGS techniques are used to select the best embryos for transfer while ERA is used to analyse the uterus’s capacity to accept the embryos.
- Offers advanced technique of IMSI (Intracytoplasmic Morphologically-selected Sperm Injection).
House No. 63, Ring Rd, Block O, Lajpat Nagar III, Lajpat Nagar
New Delhi 110029
- Distance: 15 Kms
- Duration: 34 Mins
- Taxi: On Call, available at your doorstep
- Metro Station:
- Distance: 1 Kms
- Duration: 7 Mins
- Centrally located. Hotels, Guest Houses, Shopping, Pharmacy, Restaraunts available at walking distance