New Delhi, India
- Located in the heart of the capital city, World IVF Institute offers comprehensive services for diagnosis and treatment of infertility.
- The center is equipped with the most advanced equipment in the field of infertility and laparoscopy.
- The embryology lab operates year-round and has embryologists and support staff.
- The institute deals with various reproductive techniques, such as oocyte/embryo culture, blastocyst culture and transfer, ICSI, embryo cryopreservation and laser-assisted hatching.
Team and Specialities
- The hospital offers various facilities under one roof, including Intrauterine insemination (IUI), In-vitro Fertilization (IVF), Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), In-vitro Fertilization Embryo Transfer (IVF-ET), endoscopy services, Complete Pregnancy Care, Menopausal Checkup, Ultrasound and more.
- There is an experienced team of senior doctors which comprises laparoscopic surgeons, IVF specialists, embryologists and trained technical staff.
The center has world-class operation theatres with 100% continuous air change pressure, lamina air flow, coda towers and hepa filters of 2 microns.
2nd Floor, Building No. 13, Main Ring Road, Lajpat Nagar – IV
New Delhi 110024
- Distance: 17 KMs
- Duration: 37 Minutes
- Distance: 1 KMs
- Duration: 5 Minutes